Shades of 2001 revisited

when the Bills let Thurman, Andre, and Bruce go...Thurman found out via the ESPN ticker...well, the Bills just waived Ed Wang from IR...and I'm the one who told him before the Bills said anything to him directly

Ed's joking about the way he found out but that's pretty low....find out via Twitter

He still should've found out before it went public

Injury settlements are often requested by the player's agent. In any event, it seems like Wang's agent should have let him know. The releases of Smith, Thomas and Reed were a different animal. No need to inform the agent and could have been unilaterally by the team. I also think those players were owed more.

Edited by johnnyb

when the Bills let Thurman, Andre, and Bruce go...Thurman found out via the ESPN ticker...well, the Bills just waived Ed Wang from IR...and I'm the one who told him before the Bills said anything to him directly

Ed's joking about the way he found out but that's pretty low....find out via Twitter

Wang is a pretty intelligent person and might just be joking around. Alot of times players on the IR who feel they are ready or close to ready to playing again, will request a release so they can sign on with another team. Not sure who would sign Wang if that was the reason, but the government doesn't owe China billions?