Wildcat...

cage

I keep hearing it put down by the announcers. Aikman was particularly harsh... but I think it works when it needs to. Brad Smith got another first down and he threw a nice pass out of it that turned into a pass interference penalty.

I think its doing what it needs to do given particular situations. It will never dominate a game the way that the Dolphins beat the Patriots the first time it was used a few weeks ago. But if its used strategically, then they should keep doing that.

I keep hearing it put down by the announcers. Aikman was particularly harsh... but I think it works when it needs to. Brad Smith got another first down and he threw a nice pass out of it that turned into a pass interference penalty.

I think its doing what it needs to do given particular situations. It will never dominate a game the way that the Dolphins beat the Patriots the first time it was used a few weeks ago. But if its used strategically, then they should keep doing that.

It's automatic on 3rd and less than 2. Beyond that, I wish they would never run it.

Im not a fan of it when Fitz lines up as a wide out. The point of the wild cat to me is to get an extra powerful guy on the field.

It seems like it is money when we are in 3rd and short. It also forces opponents to game plan for it. When Brad Smith completes a pass out of it then that will throw defenses through a loop on 3rd and short for sure. They will be forced to stack the line but they will also be thinking about a possible pass.