Observations about the Redskins

So... when Beck doesn't see pressure, he's good. We don't bring pressure.

Their running backs aren't that great. But we have no run defense, or pass defense.

They can get pressure, and our offensive line is in shambles, plus we don't throw deep.

This is a game we are going to be favored, but possibly lose, like against the Bengals. :(

+1 I have the same type of fear about this game that I had going into the Bengals game. We NEED to pressure Beck. Bottom line.

So... when Beck doesn't see pressure, he's good. We don't bring pressure.

Their running backs aren't that great. But we have no run defense, or pass defense.

They can get pressure, and our offensive line is in shambles, plus we don't throw deep.

This is a game we are going to be favored, but possibly lose, like against the Bengals. :(

We don't have a pass D? We're No. 1 in takeaways. Don't rely too much on stats. And I really don't think our run D is all that bad. Seems like the stats have gone sour in the last quarter lately. Everything falls back on the lack of a pass rush. Losing Merriman will hurt us in that department.

We certainly threw deep the first three games. Everyone was complaining that we weren't running enough. We'll get deep again.

Our O line has been in shambles all year. It's done far better than average. I don't expect anything more than a minor, and temporary, downgrade there.

Gailey will have this team ready after a bye.

Very good analysis of the Redskins! I'm a die-hard Bills fan living in Northern Virginia for 2 decades, so I'm forced to know more about the Skins than I want to. One thing you didn't mention, is that the Redskins are a notorious tackling team. They're not very physical and outside of Flecther and Orakpo, there tackling drops off tremendously. Guaranteed you will see a lot of Redskin missed tackles on several big plays, meaning Fred Jackson might have a career day!