Bills Scouts at Oregon-ASU and BYU-Oregon St.

Astrobot

If you have Twitter (or don't and just want a heads up) if you Follow Chris Steuber, he'll post where each of the teams send their scouts as soon as he knows about it. Best way to keep track. Chris Steuber on Twitter

He's one of my sources. As an analyst for a draft site, it behooves me to track where the scouts are looking. Doesn't always mean they draft who you think they're looking at though!

why no mention of cliff harris?

Chip Kelly suspended Cliff Harris in June for speeding (118 mph) while driving with a suspended license. We expect him to stay in school his senior year and grow up a bit and distance himself from his character issues. Oh, and elevate his draft stock.

If you have Twitter (or don't and just want a heads up) if you Follow Chris Steuber, he'll post where each of the teams send their scouts as soon as he knows about it. Best way to keep track. Chris Steuber on Twitter

Thanks, LynchMob :thumbsup:

Chip Kelly suspended Cliff Harris in June for speeding (118 mph) while driving with a suspended license. We expect him to stay in school his senior year and grow up a bit and distance himself from his character issues. Oh, and elevate his draft stock.

This is why I have problems with EVERYONE from Faber College...:beer:

Trooper to 118 mph Cliff Harris: 'Who's got the marijuana?

(GO DUCKS!!!! B-))

Vontez Burfict and Travis Benjamin would look great in Bills Unis. Hopefully they were at the Bama game too! The Bills should have the draft card written already with Courtney Upshaw's name on it!

Three of you have PM'ed me about Courtney Upshaw. He and Brandon Jenkins are the two best OLB3-4's in the upcoming draft, with Upshaw's ability to also play SILB the difference-maker IMHO. The Bears love Upshaw; we might have to see who drafts first.