the Attitude

3rdand12

I was reading Mr Merrimans quote about under the radar. all considered, that might be a play style this year. Not showing our hand yet.

We brought the blitzes (finally!) last week and that was alot of fun fo sure to watch and root for and lights out got his first sack. Nice Mr Merriman and i do mean.. Nice.

Moats almost did a Favre on Vick! GW in the box and blowing it up. We are on the radar now so we might as well start whipping out the Spiller Smith stuff and put the Marcell in the middle for a weekend.

Well i had another quote i wanted to express as my attitude these days and i am damn glad to say it here...

"That's our main goal now. You come into Orchard Park, and you're going to have to play 60 minutes if you want to win. YOU BETTER STRAP IT ON!! because it's not going to be some easy cakewalk."

I believe i copied this from my man Drayton. but i think he is speaking for the team this year. And as a fan i love that ****

BTW how bad ass was George Wilson's comments after the game as he was interviewed by reporters. You talk about attitude, this team is really starting to possess what every championship caliber team has... an attitude that nobody is going to talk down or push this team around. It was awesome to see reporters kind of approaching there questions from a standpoint of concern or weakness and George just shut it down. This team acts like a family and we are on are way to becoming winners, from the top down. Ladies and Gentlemen we have our Buffalo Bills back and maybe this time we go all the way...GO BILLS!!!

BTW how bad ass was George Wilson's comments after the game as he was interviewed by reporters. You talk about attitude, this team is really starting to possess what every championship caliber team has... an attitude that nobody is going to talk down or push this team around. It was awesome to see reporters kind of approaching there questions from a standpoint of concern or weakness and George just shut it down. This team acts like a family and we are on are way to becoming winners, from the top down. Ladies and Gentlemen we have our Buffalo Bills back and maybe this time we go all the way...GO BILLS!!!

+1

This is the result of Chan expecting excellence from his players and accepting nothing less. Winning attitude starts with the HC and we lacked that for many years.