What the heck is wrong with the kicking game?!?!

I noticed several FG and XP attempts where Lindell kicked the ball at LEAST 4 feet (not yards) off center of the goalposts. This is inexcusable. If there had been a mere 7mph more wind blowing south by southwest, and the Earth's gravitational field had been distorted due to an interstellar object passing in too close proximity to Jupiter, he would have missed those for sure. THESE KINDS OF FIELD GOALS ARE UNSUSTAINABLE.

We must cut Ryan Lindell RIGHT NOW.

Rable, Rable, Rable, Rable!!!!!!!!!!

Eh it was just a general indictment of the negativity that I've seen around here. But I had to throw that specific allusion to the one thread that really irked me.

i really don't see how the guy's main point in that thread is bogus whatsoever. he was essentially saying the current turnover pace is unsustainable right? we have 12 INTs in 5 games - on pace for 39, which would be top 5 all-time. you're trying to tell me that is likely to happen??

Speaking of the kicking game, I feel like we're seeing a lot less of Moorman this year. He's a pro bowl punter! And a captain! What POSSIBLE reason could we have for under-utilizing him?? I really worry about the direction of this team.

Speaking of the kicking game, I feel like we're seeing a lot less of Moorman this year. He's a pro bowl punter! And a captain! What POSSIBLE reason could we have for under-utilizing him?? I really worry about the direction of this team.

I noticed the same thing and it's pretty much that Ralph is Cheap.

Moorman is a free agent after the 2013 season… he's trying to drive down his market value.

Hell, Ralph insists on using Moorman as a holder to save a roster spot and to not have to pay for a regular holder.