Buffalo Sabres Anthem & Video

NYFlava1

If you liked Buffalo's Back (BILLS ANTHEM)...

You should also check out my BUFFALO SABRES Anthem titled "Blue-N-Yellow (Nuts About Buffalo NY Flava Remix)"

Thanks for supporting Buffalo Sports and Local Hip-Hop.

If you like any of these videos, please link the videos on your Facebooks & Twitter & Spread the word.

Thanks!

If you like the Buffalo Sabres, you may like this Buffalo Sabres Blue-N-Yellow Anthem featuring my man Guany 4000

Support the Sabres by linking to this video on your Facebooks, Twitters, and tell your friends.

Anyone know a good, popular Sabres Forum where I can post the video?

Thanks for the support,

spread the word,

Go Sabres!

Man, hate to be like this but all of these freakin' songs suck.

Just give me the shout song and I'm happy.

Edit: Felt awful after writing that because I know how much time it can take to put together the song and all that business. I appreciate the effort, appreciate the "proud to be a Buffalonian" attitude but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Edited by Fitzbeardy

Edit: Felt awful after writing that because I know how much time it can take to put together the song and all that business. I appreciate the effort, appreciate the "proud to be a Buffalonian" attitude but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

i agree. i make music as a hobby and it takes a lot of work. to make anything that sounds like what you hear on tv or the radio, you need a team of professionals spending a ton of time on a million aspects. and those professionals are using state of the art equipment.

sometimes, you have to look past the production value and just say to your self, "i dig what this is about."

now i know a lot of people dont like rap. fine. but in the case of this and that other song, what is it that the "haters" are comparing it to? some top 40 song? sheesh. They're just fun songs about sports teams. do you think someone is going to criticize you for saying that you like it? "oh mr billsfan 3496u3 likes this crappy song, he must be a d-bag."

who cares???????

signed,

another sympathetic crappy musician

ps - does everyone hate the mendola bills rap songs too? or are those ok because they arent "serious?"

pps - i prefer this amateur sabres rap:

Edited by uncle flap