Now we find out what this team is truly made of!

While I join alot of Bills nation in trying to stomach this bitter pill we were dealt with today, I have to say the next few weeks will tell just how "for real" the Bills are. I'm not about to join in on everybody jumping off the cliff in saying the Bills all-of-a-sudden stink again, or "same old Bills". Look, even during the glory days of the '90's, with all of the Bills' dominance from 1990-1993, the Bills had letdown games and the next week they would come back and rip off 4 or 5 wins in a row. In fact, usually when the Bills lost games in those days, some weren't even close! I can recall a few Monday Night road games back then against Kansas City and Pittsburgh on the road where the Bills were embarrassed on national television.

So I'm not gonna sweat this loss. In fact, it kinda doesn't surprise me. The Bills put so much into ending "The Streak" last week, that they did exactly what I was afraid that they would do this week. This team looked flat out SPENT! Fitz' throws were erratic, the o-line faced a good defense, for a change and the entire team looked like they were sleepwalking for most of the game. Buffalo looked straight up tired. The thing is: There's going to be games like this. Another thing: This isn't going to be the only game the Bills play a "flat" game. Flat-games are the same as close games: You have to find a way to win them. The Bills weren't going to go 16-0. Speaking of which, even during the Patriots 2007 campaign when they did just that, they had to win games just like this to accomplish such a feat.

The next five games will tell the story about the 2011 Bills. Are they a team like Jim Kelly's Bills in the '90's that can come back, be resilliant, and be considered as a genuine threat all year after taking one on the chin...or, are they like the 2008 Bills, who took one on the chin after a 4-0 start (literally, see: Trent Edwards meets Adrian Wilson in Arizona) and completely fell apart. Were all about to find out...

I think we can already tell what they are made of...

Same as they have always been made of. Great guys who try hard, but they are just not talented enough all around. That includes coaching & front office.

That's what happens when the team owner is a pennypincher.

Same as they have always been made of. Great guys who try hard, but they are just not talented enough all around. That includes coaching & front office.

Dude you are such an idiot. Every post I've read from you is nothing but slime. After reading your BS, one would think that the Bills are 0-4 and not in 1st place of their division. Go back to patriotplanet where you belong, douche bag.

Fail. Maybe you didn't watch the game but for as FLAT and out of sync as they were, they STILL had a shot to win the game, and had the officials done their job correctly, it never would have came down to a last second FG.

Dude you are such an idiot. Every post I've read from you is nothing but slime. After reading your BS, one would think that the Bills are 0-4 and not in 1st place of their division. Go back to patriotplanet where you belong, douche bag.

Freedom of speech sucks, doesn't it, buddy??? :)