No respect at all from Cowherd

Chimp

This guy is such a pill bag. Tries to make himself look smart by disagreeing with everyone and eventually he is right while everyone else is wrong. As usual no respect this morning at all. If and I still say if the Bills pull of a great season and show that they are truly for real, they need to snub his shows request for interviews.

Enjoy the season and stop worring about lame talk show hosts! Who cares!

But I'm at work?

If you can't work without listening to sports radio, you might want to consider another profession.

Colin Cowherd is a BUTTON PUSHER that tries to drives up his ratings as HE sees fit.

Why is this so hard to understand?

He loves mentioning how oh Buffalo fans are emailing me going crazy.

That is his ammo. He is not a fan of a sports team. He is a fan of manipulating sports fans based off their emotions to lace his pockets with $

You think he REALLY cares about Buffalo fans? Atlanta fans? Dallas fans? HELL no. He just wants you to tune in and get pissed off.

And sadly, it works.

Edited by Pegula Saves

This guy is such a pill bag. Tries to make himself look smart by disagreeing with everyone and eventually he is right while everyone else is wrong. As usual no respect this morning at all. If and I still say if the Bills pull of a great season and show that they are truly for real, they need to snub his shows request for interviews.

Simple solution. Just don't listen to him. I used to listen to him on my way to work, but I found him to be such a douche bag that I just stopped listening. Nothing to do with the Bills, I just think he's an !@#$. So I stopped listening and guess what? I don't miss his ridiculous rants one little bit. I have my own opinions on sports and I don't need some talking head to tell me what I should think.