This win was very satisfying...

....................................................what?......I'm just waiting for someone to disagree with THIS post just to get their rocks off.............come on, I'm talking to you 35 year old unemployed guy who lives in his mom's basement........................................................

Well, I am 38, employed, and live in my own basement (damn internet), and I'll bite.

I will say I am not satisfied with the Bills D. (Though I will take the W, after many years L's)

Bills are "lucky" (yes, you make your own luck to an extent) Brady had an off day, because he and Welker were making the Bills D look foolish.

Bills are "lucky" (yes, you make your own luck to an extent) Brady had an off day, because he and Welker were making the Bills D look foolish.

If the patriots could have run the ball at all then this would have mattered, they were one dimensional and the Bills forced the turnovers.

I have always said that if you can get in Brady's head he comes apart. I think the Bills were finally able to do that yesterday.