Gailey has some strange magic

Saw a gameday thread comment with some fan calling Gailey a "witch" for what he pulled off in the second half.

I don't know how he's pulling this off. To make adjustments like that in one half, with this group of no-names, and to put up a touchdown on every single drive...against a Front 7 of that caliber? Further, it's all we heard this off-season--how putrid the line was. I believed it. But I still don't know how this group has protected Fitz so well, and opened up so many holes. Who are these guys? We lose Urbik...and some guy named Rhinehart comes in, and seems to play brilliantly--against a team that was supposed to smash us in the face on the line?

I loved Gailey's postgame interview. Almost shrugging, he was like "If they can score that many we can. Just go stop em and score three times...All you got to do is get caught up." That's all. How refreshingly different from the stone-faced Jauron saying, "It's tough to win in the NFL."

The way that offense came out in the third, I could feel the confidence, even though I was watching the game in a Manhattan Bills Backer bar with a bunch of raucous fans. I believed in the comeback, I imagine the same way Pats fans have felt for 10 years.

Despite having lost Roscoe to injury, Easley to sickness and Evans to the Ravens, I'm not even worried about who our fourth WR is. Gailey has something up his sleeves, I'm sure.

For the first time in a long time I have confidence in this team. You?

Saw a gameday thread comment with some fan calling Gailey a "witch" for what he pulled off in the second half.

I don't know how he's pulling this off. To make adjustments like that in one half, with this group of no-names, and to put up a touchdown on every single drive...against a Front 7 of that caliber? Further, it's all we heard this off-season--how putrid the line was. I believed it. But I still don't know how this group has protected Fitz so well, and opened up so many holes. Who are these guys? We lose Urbik...and some guy named Rhinehart comes in, and seems to play brilliantly--against a team that was supposed to smash us in the face on the line?

I loved Gailey's postgame interview. Almost shrugging, he was like "If they can score that many we can. Just go stop em and score three times...All you got to do is get caught up." That's all. How refreshingly different from the stone-faced Jauron saying, "It's tough to win in the NFL."

The way that offense came out in the third, I could feel the confidence, even though I was watching the game in a Manhattan Bills Backer bar with a bunch of raucous fans. I believed in the comeback, I imagine the same way Pats fans have felt for 10 years.

Despite having lost Roscoe to injury, Easley to sickness and Evans to the Ravens, I'm not even worried about who our fourth WR is. Gailey has something up his sleeves, I'm sure.

For the first time in a long time I have confidence in this team. You?

Agreed, this team probably will not make the playoffs, but they are getting better. I have confidence in the GM and Coaching Staff for the first time in a long time. They are putting the pieces together to have a competive team for next few years. GO BILLS!!!