Yessirrrr

Santana

I'd just like to say I love how Our Bills are playing. They're winning which of course makes them easier to love, but it's how they're winning and how they're playing.

I (like all of you) have been a Bills fan all of my life and will always be. We've seen our great teams and we've seen some bad ones out there. This bunch of guys play with a certain team chemistry that we have been lacking for a long time. It seems like Buffalo used to play with the attitude of "we're not supposed to win" this game and now they have the attitude of "I dare them to sleep on us!". The resiliency the consistent play is really something special to watch. Even better is watching all the analyst's on ESPN and Tommy Kelly have to eat their thoughts that week 1 was just a fluke. It's week two and I'm not going to get ahead of myself. Its not the win, its HOW they won that stands out.

We are even seeing a different CJ Spiller. Boy, he's been running like he's p'd off at the world! I love the attitude, he got up after being hit and challenged Richard Seymour. Guy's I think we have a football team!!

I'm not going to emphasize on the ugly points because even Stevie Wonder could see them....COUGH, Ruvell.... Ahchoo, McKelving.

"God bless you all and thank you!"

Haha I know!! lol. No one else is commenting, I feel like that ugly girl at prom no one wants to dance with

Agree! I love the fact that this team is Sandlot of the NFL. I hope Fitz, Fred, Stevie, and Nelson all get their due in terms of money and contracts, but keep that blue collar type of work ethic!

Haha I know!! lol. No one else is commenting, I feel like that ugly girl at prom no one wants to dance with

I have a cautious sense of optimism. It's only 2 games, one against a team that looks to be in the Luck sweepstakes. I want believe in this team, but the jury is still out. I know we're heading in the right direction but I'm not dropping to my knees and praising them yet. It's only been 2 games of a 16 game schedule. Re-post your topic if they beat the Pats on Sunday.

GO BILLS!

Edited by stevecana

I have a cautious sense of optimism. It's only 2 games, one against a team that looks to be in the Luck sweepstakes. I want believe in this team, but the jury is still out. I know we're heading in the right direction but I'm not dropping to my knees and praising them yet. It's only been 2 games of a 16 game schedule. Re-post your topic if they beat the Pats on Sunday.

GO BILLS!

Haha yeah I know, however im not going off of the wins but more so about their approach to the game. You're asking a lot of me to repost this IF they win against the Pats. That's a tall order, idk if lebron James could even jump that high lol.

Agree! I love the fact that this team is Sandlot of the NFL. I hope Fitz, Fred, Stevie, and Nelson all get their due in terms of money and contracts, but keep that blue collar type of work ethic!

Me too man I mean these guys are great character guys who ball out every Sunday.