What I want to see out of the Bills defense next weekend

Look, it's widely known that the Ugg's wearing princess doesn't like to get hit. His accuracy, timing and more importantly, demeanor changes dramatically when he's getting popped in the mouth. So here's what I want to see against the Patriots this weekend. Blitzes, blitzes and more blitzes. Just when you think they can't blitz any more blitz some more. The Bills simply can't play soft and let Brady stand back there and pick us apart. If we blitz he's going to burn us but if we don't blitz he's peck us to death.

If we're going to lose this game next weekend I want princess Tom to take the beating of his life!

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

I always love - er I me loathe it - when some fan, local radio personality....starts with "I want to see...or I need to see....".

What are you guys....on the coaching staff? Owners...? Jerry Sullivan? What are you going to do if you don't see what you are looking for....start a thread.....?

I always love - er I me loathe it - when some fan, local radio personality....starts with "I want to see...or I need to see....".

What are you guys....on the coaching staff? Owners...? Jerry Sullivan? What are you going to do if you don't see what you are looking for....start a thread.....?

I always love -er l me loathe it -- when some forum troll tells us what he cares about.

Seriously dude, what's the point of being a fan again? What's the point in posting on a forum? Why are you here?

Are we supposed to watch the game in some kind of emotionless, un-opinionated vacuum?

I don't say this often but you're an idiot.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse