Fitz to have radio show

Dan III

When do the Bills leave for road games? Friday afternoons? I assume the show will be live in studio?

PTR

Im satisfied with Fitz. Maybe draft somebody two years from now for him to start grooming. I know this is kind of off topic, but i thought Id say it before anybody had a chance to say something stupid.

Im satisfied with Fitz. Maybe draft somebody two years from now for him to start grooming. I know this is kind of off topic, but i thought Id say it before anybody had a chance to say something stupid.

I would not be surprised if Nix drafted a QB in round 1 in 2012, even if Fitz played great. If "the guy" is there, they'll take him, and let Fitz tutor him for 2-3 years. But I also think a top-shelf tackle would be tempting as well.

PTR

I would not be surprised if Nix drafted a QB in round 1 in 2012, even if Fitz played great. If "the guy" is there, they'll take him, and let Fitz tutor him for 2-3 years. But I also think a top-shelf tackle would be tempting as well.

PTR

Yep.

If they choose somebody other than a QB or T, I will rip my hair out

PTR

This would require the Bills giving him a contract extension or a new contract.

Right now, Stevie Johnson is up next. After that, the season begins. Not sure how that affects him. There were rumblings of Fitzy being one of the 3 guys being considered for contract extensions (K Williams, Stevie and Fitz) but I haven't heard anything about that in a while.