What if Bush wins the popular vote, but

Then simply say so.

13110[/snapback]

I did. Am I missing something? My initial post in the thread answered the question posed.

I have no love for the Republican party. I'm not watching the convention (as I didn't watch the Dems). I regularly hang up on them with very terse responses when they call my house (pretty sure they got my number from the NRA). I don't support their candidates in any election.

I'm not apologizing for being conservative, but the Republican party that campaigns as such certainly doesn't govern that way - regardless of the ridiculous rhetoric thrown at them.

But not from the Republicans, right Darin? There's no chance they would go to the Supremes again is there? :angry:

12878[/snapback]

Guess that depends on whether or not a state SC with a political bias is failing to enforce existing state law :P

Then simply say so.

13110[/snapback]

Thank you, I must have missed something earlier. BTW, my wife pulled a cruel joke on me a couple of years ago and put me on a Republican mailing list, (forgive her she's not from this country). My mail is right now 70% Republican propaganda. She doesn't think it's so funny anymore because now she has to wade through the junk to get to the bills.

Thank you, I must have missed something earlier. BTW, my wife pulled a cruel joke on me a couple of years ago and put me on a Republican mailing list, (forgive her she's not from this country). My mail is right now 70% Republican propaganda. She doesn't think it's so funny anymore because now she has to wade through the junk to get to the bills.

13193[/snapback]

The simple solution to that is sending your other junk mail (without any incriminating evidence) back to them in their prepaid envelopes. I do it about twice a month. Takes about 20 minutes. It's fun, and it keeps postal workers and envelope openers employed. Doing my part for the economy, don't ya know...