Bills Fans represent at Florida music festival

What's up guys. Just wanted to say how pleasantly surprised I was to meet so many Bills fans in Florida this weekend. My fiance and I were in Live Oak, FL (aka middle of nowhere) for a 3 day music festival. Walked out of the shower wearing a Bills t-shirt and couldn't believe the response I got. At least 20 people came up to me within 10 minutes telling me they were from Buffalo or yelling Let's Go Buffalo. Encounters like this make me proud to be a Bills fan. It is hard living in the middle of Steeler Nation, so any chance to be around Bills fans is awesome for me. Looking forward to my first year of having season tickets! Spot the ball already!

2011 Gotta Billieve

What's up guys. Just wanted to say how pleasantly surprised I was to meet so many Bills fans in Florida this weekend. My fiance and I were in Live Oak, FL (aka middle of nowhere) for a 3 day music festival. Walked out of the shower wearing a Bills t-shirt and couldn't believe the response I got. At least 20 people came up to me within 10 minutes telling me they were from Buffalo or yelling Let's Go Buffalo. Encounters like this make me proud to be a Bills fan. It is hard living in the middle of Steeler Nation, so any chance to be around Bills fans is awesome for me. Looking forward to my first year of having season tickets! Spot the ball already!

2011 Gotta Billieve

I was there too- playing in one of the bands. Huge Bills fan, hope to catch a game this year, maybe @SD. Boy was it hot out there or what!?

Thumbs up (because emoticons don't work for me)!!!

You have to type them.

Do the following:

1. when you are creating a new post, on the right, at the bottom of the emoticon lists you'll see "show all"

2. click on that

3. see the text in the left column? Type that text, literally, for whatever emoticon you want.

This is either a bug, or, a "feature" of the message board software.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You have to type them.

Do the following:

1. when you are creating a new post, on the right, at the bottom of the emoticon lists you'll see "show all"

2. click on that

3. see the text in the left column? Type that text, literally, for whatever emoticon you want.

This is either a bug, or, a "feature" of the message board software.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, OC. Much appreciated.

I found that the cut and paste works too.

Thanks again.