A BIG MISTAKE AGAIN

Let's see - Howard has always been on in the mornings at GR, never in the afternoon...And, WECK has been all music for at least a month.

Do you work there??? Also I thought Howard used to be on Empire in the afternoons when i was a teenager but I cant really remember.

Jerry is one misreable guy. He's equally critical of the Sabres who have actually made legit moves to improve the team. His wife must have the patience of a saint. 0:)

His wife divorced him.

Do you work there??? Also I thought Howard used to be on Empire in the afternoons when i was a teenager but I cant really remember.

Yeah, I work there. In fact, I own it. Of course, that's the only reason I'm not in lockstep with the rest of you......The poster said he used to listen to Howard on GR, when he got home. Fact is, he never worked afternoons at GR. Yes, he did on Empire.

Yeah, I work there. In fact, I own it. Of course, that's the only reason I'm not in lockstep with the rest of you......The poster said he used to listen to Howard on GR, when he got home. Fact is, he never worked afternoons at GR. Yes, he did on Empire.

Wow. Sorry I made a small mistake, I use to love to come home and listen to Howard on Empire.

Edited by Cub Reporter

Wow. Sorry I made a small mistake, I use to love to come home and listen to Howard on Empire.

Me too my friend, I would always come home and flip on Empire to listen to Howard.

If you want something to hate Schoop about, here's his latest tweets:

Mike Schopp

Schopptalk Mike Schopp

They make us mad, and they depress us by causing us to focus on the so-called good old days. They bring out our worst behavior.

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Mike Schopp

Schopptalk Mike Schopp

My feeling is that having the Bills still gives us feelings of hope and national relevance but without them we'd be a happier place. #bills

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

You were saying how much better GR was back then and now it stinks with S&B. Not a very small mistake. Neither is it to say you listen to WECK, when they haven't been talk radio for over a month.

His wife divorced him.

I think you might be more miserable dang. I dont listen to WGR for anything but sabres games so I am not in lockstep just remembered I used to like listening to Howard in the afternoons after school. Also I didnt know the background with the previous sports station going under with adelphia and never remember another sports talk radio station.