There goes another OT

nothing to add QCity?

Sure, by that logic Mansfield Wrotto is a better player, I mean he only gave up 1.5 sacks in 11 games. Less than half that of Harris! And I think most here would say Wrotto is marginal at best.

And hey, according to that site, Kraig Urbik wasn't credited with allowing a single sack! Lookout Probowl.

C'mon now. Harris is a very mediocre tackle (some would say undersized at a generous 300lb listing). Just because we have a revolving door at RT doesn't justify signing another average player. If we didn't get Colon/Clabo, there's not much out there that can help us. And Gaither wants to play LT (and be paid like a LT) so there's little to no chance of us working a deal with him.

injury history is probably why he got 1 yr. but he is still much better than the crap we have at RT. I guess my problem is the fact we are not even looking at a RT expect for Clabo.

So you are ready to dismiss one Bronco castoff (Pears) for another in Harris. Just because you've heard of him means we need to sign him? It's apparent to most by now that Clabo was the one RT we were to go after, and if it didn't work out, we would move on w/ what we had. Not just sign a "name" to placate the whining of fans.

Edited by stony