training camp per diem

nobody

I'm sure this is old news to the well educated on this list.

I used to feel bad for some of the longshots or no-shots on the roster but I'd take free room and board plus the per diem for a month.

PRE-SEASON TRAINING CAMPS

Section 2. Room and Board: All players will receive room and board during the pre‑season training camp, and housing between training camp and the Tuesday prior to their Club’s first regular season game for those players who have not as yet established residence in the Team city.

Section 3. Rookie Per Diem: During the term of this Agreement, a rookie player will receive "per diem" payments at the rate of $725 per week in the 2002-03 League Years, $750 per week in the 2004 League Year, $775 per week in the 2005-06 League Years, and $800 per week in the 2007 League Year, commencing with the first day of preseason training camp and ending one week prior to the Club's first regular season game.

Section 4. Veteran Per Diem: During the term of this Agreement, a veteran player will receive "per diem" payments at the rate of $900 per week in the 2000-03 League Years, $1,000 per week in the 2004 League Year, and $1,100 per week in the 2005-07 League Years, commencing with the first day of pre-season training camp and ending one week prior to the Club's first regular season game, and an additional $200 per week during the pre-season, commencing with the Club's first pre-season game (exclusive of the Canton Hall of Fame Game and any International Game) and ending one week prior to the Club's first regular season game.