Anyone else think that TD should sign an injury

Mike32282

I was just thinking that if they don't sign some kind of waiver/injury settlement...we would have two injured QBs on the roster, taking up roster spots and we would still need to carry another QB or two. I think that the Bills should sign an injury settlement with Travis Brown and tell him that they will re-sign him when he is healthy again, and then sign another backup QB for at least a month or however long Brown is out for.

I was just thinking that if they don't sign some kind of waiver/injury settlement...we would have two injured QBs on the roster, taking up roster spots and we would still need to carry another QB or two. I think that the Bills should sign an injury settlement with Travis Brown and tell him that they will re-sign him when he is healthy again, and then sign another backup QB for at least a month or however long Brown is out for.

11958[/snapback]

Sign the injury settlement and go one step further....close the book on Travis Brown. He's had four years to show something. Isn't that long enough??

I would like to see them fill the backup spot in such a fashion that they have some money available to use on a late cut or two who might be able to help offensive line , having to go out and spend money on a quarterback now makes less cash available for some replacements thats a real pain......

Sign the injury settlement and go one step further....close the book on Travis Brown.  He's had four years to show something.  Isn't that long enough??

11963[/snapback]

I agree. Plus, Brown is starting to seem a little "RJ-like" :D

2 injuries in two preseasons? EEK :lol:;)

Keeping Travis Brown is imperative.

He has the best qualities for a ball control offense; IE--he's decisive, has a quick release, has nice touch on short passes, and uses good footwork to avoid dumb sacks.

If Bledsoe struggles or gets hurt, I'd happily roll the dice on Brown. I think he'd do well.

Yep, I agree some players seem more prone to injury than others and since we know TB would never be anything other than a backup its time to send him on his way.

11991[/snapback]

But that is the role he was playing - backup. None of the other "name" QBs out there are going to be brought in to fight for the starting job either. They all are backups at this point.

I agree.  Plus, Brown is starting to seem a little "RJ-like"  :unsure:

2 injuries in two preseasons?  EEK :w00t:  ;)

11979[/snapback]

RJ like? TB just proved he is either one tough dude or extremely lucky, he got bulldozed right below the knee. It's a miracle he didn't tear anything. Watching that hit over and over it looked like a sure thing he was a goner.