Hey, Bills fans!

I haven't been around in a few weeks, so I wanted to stop in to say hello and congratulate you on turning the season around.  Today's game gainst the Bungles is impressive.

We're still not getting out of your way for the wildcard, though. :)

167027[/snapback]

I think I speak for most Bills fans when I say we hope its NE, Buffalo, and the Jets in the playoffs. We would pretty much guarantee SOMEONE going to the SB to represent the AFC EAST.

Thats okay, we'll just take that other wildcard and make it a 3/4 AFC East playoff.  :)

Good to see you back man...by the way, you are over on JetsInsider.com right?  Thats a damn good board, I'm thinking of registering and give you all a good Buffalo view on things.

167039[/snapback]

C'mon over. We'd be glad to have you. We've got just one regular Bills fan. He calls himself Buffboy and he's a good guy.

I haven't been around in a few weeks, so I wanted to stop in to say hello and congratulate you on turning the season around.  Today's game gainst the Bungles is impressive.

We're still not getting out of your way for the wildcard, though. :)

167027[/snapback]

Are the Seahawks that bad or are the Jets that good? Nice effort today by C-Mart.

AFC East now 11-2 versus the NFC West after the Jets win today.

Between Buffalo, New England and the Jets, we still have not seen a game where an AFC East team won by less than 8 points (9-0).

I agree with Bob - it's both.

Bob, thanks. And a good win for the Dog-Ass Jets today against a Seaduck team that frankly has no business being in any playoff hunt.

I understand McCareins had a pretty good game today and CM had his usual strong effort. To be honest, your team got screwed over bigtime in Pgh last week thanks to some dubious first half calls.

10 wins is usually good enough to get a WC. Unless something really crazy happens in the next two weeks, the j-e-t-s, Dog-Ass Jets should be in the playoff party.

We're still not getting out of your way for the wildcard, though. :doh:

167027[/snapback]

Go tell that to the Patriots. :)