Preseason Game in Chicago

runner

I'm in Chicago too. It should be very easy to get cheap tickets to the preseason game.

Bears season tix holders had to pay full price for the preseason games, and are not happy about it. If they can recoup 40-50% of that, they'll be happy. Plus nobody cares about preseason, so they're options to sell are limited. If you go the stubhub route, you'll be looking at near face value. Outside the stadium before the game, you should find somebody selling in the $25-30 range.

Thanks. Yes, I think I am going to wait to buy tickets...Not sure if I want to wait until the day of (I am coming in from Michigan and have a hotel reservation...) but I know I don't think I will have to pay face value. We'll see how things shake out.

Go Bills!

I'm in Chicago too. It should be very easy to get cheap tickets to the preseason game.

Bears season tix holders had to pay full price for the preseason games, and are not happy about it. If they can recoup 40-50% of that, they'll be happy. Plus nobody cares about preseason, so they're options to sell are limited. If you go the stubhub route, you'll be looking at near face value. Outside the stadium before the game, you should find somebody selling in the $25-30 range.