New Stevie Johnson Rap Vid

DUTE

...seriously? You thought this was ok to post?

Lol ya why not? !@#$ it i could give a **** if i get a lil ban from the board. Softer mans ahah

And ya i agree with everyone who says that it sucks because it does theres no denying it :P i just think its funny and its Stevie thats why its EPIC. Honestly though considering hes already made it as a pro athlete and is just doing rap for fun he not that bad at it. His voice is good for a rapper of his style i think, it just his lyrics that need a lot of work :rolleyes:

It's RAP music. Not hip hop music. Hip hop is something that describes a LIFESTYLE. Rap music is the genre of music. Get it right. Just like people when they describe "RIMS" on a car. Rims and Wheels are 2 different things. Hip hop can describe art, music, fashion, and lifestyle. Rap is just music.

You guys sound like a bunch of old folks trying to sound hip.

Okay....i have no problem with the song or the lyrics but but last year, he was crying out to God asking why....now this..... its a conflict in what he seemed like he stood for.... Maybe him dropping to the Ball was an effort to teach humility... anyway, i hope he brings need excitement to the city of Buffalo

Okay....i have no problem with the song or the lyrics but but last year, he was crying out to God asking why....now this..... its a conflict in what he seemed like he stood for.... Maybe him dropping to the Ball was an effort to teach humility... anyway, i hope he brings need excitement to the city of Buffalo

steve had always raped look up on youtube his raps from UK.