Flight Deals from Southwest

JoeF

Thats not a bad deal, but my problem with SouthWest has never been about price. My problem is when they have the smallest delay it usually results in missed connections (which you can't make up with later flights), or cancelled flights. Their lack of direct flights (unless you are flying to Chicago (Midway) or Baltimore) almost alway results in problems.

This is just my opinion of course, but I usually am willing to pay $40 - $80 more if it puts me on one of the major airlines (not including US Airwaste).

That is all......

Thats not a bad deal, but my problem with SouthWest has never been about price. My problem is when they have the smallest delay it usually results in missed connections (which you can't make up with later flights), or cancelled flights. Their lack of direct flights (unless you are flying to Chicago (Midway) or Baltimore) almost alway results in problems.

This is just my opinion of course, but I usually am willing to pay $40 - $80 more if it puts me on one of the major airlines (not including US Airwaste).

That is all......

Southwest is the only one that flies direct to pretty much anywhere from San Antonio or Austin. If I want a direct flight, it's Southwest.

Given their business model (focus cities, not hubs), I suspect this is the same way in most cities.