Wayne vs Balt or Porter vs Tenn

DreamOnDan

The way the opposing defenses are playing, Porter very well could have a huge game. It makes it a little more complicated because I am playing against Manning and James. Last time I played this team Manning had a 4 td game and Wayne scored two. Wayne had around 42 points. It basically eliminated Peyton's numbers and let McNabb matchup with one of his wideouts. I liked having Wayne that week. The thing is Baltimore has only allowed 10 passing tds this season and this could be a low scoring game. On the other hand, I think the best matchup man for man is Reggie Wayne on Gary Baxter and the Ravens like to leave their Corners on an island. Also, I've read that the Raiders and Titans game should be an absolute shootout. With Ronald Curry hurt and the entire Titans defense out this could be a big game for J Porter. He hasn't shown up most weeks, but when he does it has been against very poor pass defenses. New Orleans for example, the Titans defense is playing every bit as bad as New Orleans. If Manning has a bad day and I start Porter and he playes great that will put the other team away. If Manning has a great game and Wayne is involved it will kinda cancel out Mannings points. I'm very confused right now. What do you think? My other reciever is going to be Ashlie Lelie, Drew Bennett put up record stats as the Titans #2 wr last week, I like the chances of Lelie having a huge game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.