Never take sides against the family, Fredo...

Even if that WERE true, my interest in Drew and presence on this board would be normal.  I'm thinking Paxil might be the first drug of choice to help you, starting off with a large initial dose of course.

12004[/snapback]

I was wrong about you. You're a philathropist, a pharmacist, an apologist, and ignoramus rolled into one. You're multi-faceted. :D

Man, you sure do obsess about our team. I have NEVER known an opposing team's fan to spend SO much time thinking about another team.

12010[/snapback]

I think it's worse than that LA. He obsesses NOT about the Bills per se, but about Bledsoe. To paraphrase another movie, this time "Silence of the Lambs" and Hannibal Lechter:

"what does he do, this Pasty Troll you seek?"

"He obsesses about the Buffalo Bills."

"No, that is incidental!"

IOW, a Patsy troll without the philanthropy? ;)

12049[/snapback]

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black. :D

Here's an SAT-style question for you to illustrate it the best I can:

Fox Mike -----> The Cerebral Statue

Mad Buff -----> Patriots "trolls" on TBD

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black.  :D

Here's an SAT-style question for you to illustrate it the best I can:

Fox Mike  -----> The Cerebral Statue

Mad Buff  ----->  Patriots "trolls" on TBD

12189[/snapback]

Yes, yes, yes. Use intellect. They never expect that from one us us. NEVER! You are a GENIUS and surely someday you will be our leader. Keep going. More. More. No Patsy Troll has your endurance, FB. NONE! Keep repeating yourself!

Until we start losing, at which time we'll all disappear faster than a line of coke at a Quincy Carter contract signing party.

Donahoe: Who had Travis Brown hit?

Bledsoe: Some Colts defender

TD: I know, but who gave the order?

DB: There was this kid I started with. Younger than me, sorta looked up to me. We did our first work together. Worked our way up from 3-13. Things were good, we made the most of it. During the regular season -- we ran a great offense -- scored alot of point -- you boy Gilbride too. As much as anyone, I loved him -- and trusted him. Later on he had an idea -- to rush for 1000 yards in a pass wacky offense. That kid's name was Travis Henry -- and he made it all the way to Honolulu. This was a great man -- a man of vision and guts. Then someone drafted Willis McGahee. No one knows who gave the order -- when I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Travis -- I knew he had fumbling problems, and wasn't a real burner. So when McGahee turned up on the roster -- I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen -- I didn't ask who gave the order -- because it had nothing to do with business!

That two million -- in a bag in you room. I'm going in to take a dive off a stage. When I wake, if the money's on the table, I'll know I have a contract extension. If it's not, I'll know I don't.

Damn FM, I would love to see the little cabin you are holed up in, deep in the woods of Foxboro, MA. It must be dank and dark with just the light from your computer monitor reflecting off all the Brady posters you use for wallpaper. You are one sicko with way too much time on your hands (and semen I'm sure) to obsess about DB so much. Shouldn't you be out killing your dinner right about now??

I'm sure it won't be long before you are the focus on a new America Undercover on HBO.

Damn FM, I would love to see the little cabin you are holed up in, deep in the woods of Foxboro, MA.  It must be dank and dark with just the light from your computer monitor reflecting off all the Brady posters you use for wallpaper.  You are one sicko with way too much time on your hands (and semen I'm sure) to obsess about DB so much.  Shouldn't you be out killing your dinner right about now??

I'm sure it won't be long before you are the focus on a new America Undercover on HBO.

12341[/snapback]

When you've got nothing to say, resort to the personal attacks. I'm flattered. :unsure:

When you've got nothing to say, resort to the personal attacks.  I'm flattered.  :unsure:

12374[/snapback]

Obviously YOU have no sense of humor. You seem a little insecure, did I hit a soft spot?

Believe me, I've got plenty to say, I just wouldn't waste my time with useless, fictional nonsense like some lifeless fools.

Obviously YOU have no sense of humor.  You seem a little insecure, did I hit a soft spot? 

Believe me, I've got plenty to say, I just wouldn't waste my time with useless, fictional nonsense like some lifeless fools.

12380[/snapback]

I told you, it's not a cabin in the woods... it's a "summer retreat". :unsure: