PFTs Team Checklist

Munch

Can't do much til there's a CBA in place but if\when there is:

I hope they try hard to get tackle Tyson Clabo.

Vince Young, Seneca Wallace, Dennis Dixon, Kerry Collins, Tavaris Jackson and if we don't have to give up an early round pick then Thigpen makes sense. I'd rather take a chance on VY without losing draft picks for Thigpen.

Resign Poz, he's worth keeping if he doesn't pull a Whitner and demand too much. Not a quality year for free agancy either way, so keep him.

Charlie Gantt is a UDFA that many had going in the middle rounds. He may be worth the gamble. Otherwise if we use the guys we have properly, our TE group is pretty good or better IMO.

We have a lot of young guys who have been forced to gain playing time and experience due to injuries, and I believe this will start paying off big time for the Bills this year.

Can't do much til there's a CBA in place but if\when there is:

I hope they try hard to get tackle Tyson Clabo.

Vince Young, Seneca Wallace, Dennis Dixon, Kerry Collins, Tavaris Jackson and if we don't have to give up an early round pick then Thigpen makes sense. I'd rather take a chance on VY without losing draft picks for Thigpen.

Resign Poz, he's worth keeping if he doesn't pull a Whitner and demand too much. Not a quality year for free agancy either way, so keep him.

Charlie Gantt is a UDFA that many had going in the middle rounds. He may be worth the gamble. Otherwise if we use the guys we have properly, our TE group is pretty good or better IMO.

We have a lot of young guys who have been forced to gain playing time and experience due to injuries, and I believe this will start paying off big time for the Bills this year.

Our TEs suck. I am still hoping for Nelson to become something valuable, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd LOVE to add Zach Miller.

Poz, Florence, Clabo and Miller. Here we go with the "if", but IF we could land all four, we're gonna be a good team. At that point, I could see us making a run at the playoffs, and I'm one of the guys that thinks we are a 2-4 win team at the moment.

I made the post in another thread, but the Bills have the #2 and #4 TE in the NFL--for thrown at/completed percentage. Watch for more pass completions to TE's this season. Could it be that we're on the cusp of increased TE use?

It doesn't look that bad when adding a #2 QB is your 2nd most need. I still say they should add at least one OLB. I am happy that they have high hopes for merriman, but that is a huge risk to put all your eggs in that basket. And that is cool that Kelsey is a great locker room guy and can contribute when the team plays 4-3.... but as an olb in the 3-4, he is just worthless. I think it is a little unsettleing that since before the draft, they acted like OLB was pretty much set. But if merriman actually contributes enough, then hell, maybe the position actually is set.