2012 QB Class

While it looks like a veteran QB will be grabbed when free agency starts I have to wonder now what are the future possibilities for next years QB class. I know Luck will more than likely be #1, but is 2nd and so on? With all these QB's being taken this year you can't help but think the 2 teams still in need of QB, Buffalo and Washington will be after Luck next year. Hey, this may have worked out for Buffalo. Our great draft so far this year may continue early into next year.

Andrew Luck, Kellen Moore, Terrelle Pryor, Kirk Cousins, Nick Foles, John Brantley, Case Keenum, all could make some noise.

If Brantley succeeds in the pro-system their setting up in FL he's going to be a hot commodity. It'll have to be a big turn around after last years fiasco in Florida.

Also would be a big boost to the class if Barkley comes out early. I have a feeling he'll stay as a senior in order to be able to compete in a bowl game and get away from Luck's shadow, but who knows.

Anyway, with all of the QB's taken this year, it's great for Buffalo long term. Great draft this year so far and a good early outlook for next season...I finally think we're heading in a good direction!

If Brantley succeeds in the pro-system their setting up in FL he's going to be a hot commodity. It'll have to be a big turn around after last years fiasco in Florida.

Also would be a big boost to the class if Barkley comes out early. I have a feeling he'll stay as a senior in order to be able to compete in a bowl game and get away from Luck's shadow, but who knows.

Anyway, with all of the QB's taken this year, it's great for Buffalo long term. Great draft this year so far and a good early outlook for next season...I finally think we're heading in a good direction!

Brantley is gonna have a BIG year in my opinion. All that stuff with the spread option that Urban Meyer was running was not his strength. He is a PASSER and not a runner. With Weis's offense we'll see the real Brantley come out, thats to say that he's not outperformed by their star freshman Jeff Driskel. I saw this kid play in the high school all star game and he was IMPRESSIVE.