Revised mock with comment bout the computers

Ok im looking at the QBs that Gaileys had success with, and that Nix has too, these QBs are mobile QBs at the height or around 6-2 to 6-4, can improvise, and has decent throw power and accuracy. If they have that Gailey can work with them. Now I also thought a bit and realized how well a QB like John Elway would fit on the team. Great arm, great speed, improvises and great accuracy. There is no QB like that but there is one QB that at least is a a lil like that that can be takin past number 3, and thats Christian Ponder. Hes my favorite QB in the draft but I have trouble believing that if we dont get a QB at 3 then why would we in the 2nd, but Ponder is a good prospect, has been a well known player and Gailey coached him to a MVP senior bowl, so obviously he already has a way to use him.

So heres my revising of the first 2 rounds

1- De'Quan Bowers DE

2- Christian Ponder QB

3- Robert Sands SS

4- Casey Mathews ILB

Ok i switched my order of Sands and Mathews because alot of people are telling me that Sands wont make it to round 4 and that Mathews can be takin in round 4, so I switched them

What is everyone's fascination with Casey Matthews? I feel like I see him in the 4th round of every single mock draft. I have watched him play several times this past season, and I have been underwhelmed with his performance. Please, someone explain to me what is so great about this guy (besides his last name).

What is everyone's fascination with Casey Matthews? I feel like I see him in the 4th round of every single mock draft. I have watched him play several times this past season, and I have been underwhelmed with his performance. Please, someone explain to me what is so great about this guy (besides his last name).

He's got that hair, too.