(OT) any TDBers living in the Charlotte NC area?

OnTheRocks

My wife's company is considering a move there, and I have been trying to get her to consider a move south for a year or so.

My preference would be a coastal town, but anything south of the Mason Dixon, and certainly anything south of my current tax amount would be groovy.

My wife's company is considering a move there, and I have been trying to get her to consider a move south for a year or so. 

My preference would be a coastal town, but anything south of the Mason Dixon, and certainly anything south of my current tax amount would be groovy.

159988[/snapback]

Not Charlotte but Raleigh area here. 2 hours to coast 3 to moutains. 3:30 to Myrtle beach Golf heaven. Charlotte is about 1 hour from Pinehurst and also only like 4:00 to Myrtle again Golf heavens. Weather is spectacular no lake effect snow. If your interested in some DTV receivers for NFL sunday Ticket PM me I have two for sale they have all bells and whistels.

Not Charlotte but Raleigh area here.    2 hours to coast 3 to moutains.  3:30 to Myrtle beach Golf heaven.  Charlotte is about 1 hour from Pinehurst and also only like 4:00 to Myrtle again Golf heavens.    Weather is spectacular no lake effect snow.  If your interested in some DTV receivers for NFL sunday Ticket PM me I have two for sale they have all bells and whistels.

159994[/snapback]

not interested in the DTV stuff right now..thanks! :lol:

i was hoping to find out what the nicer areas are in the Charlotte area.

North, South West Eas side? Stuff like that.

I've lived all over NC, SC and Ga. Charlotte is a beautiful city with no crime. I miss living in Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and Atlanta. Over the past 8 years I've had the opportunity to live at all three. Once I graduate college, I hope to move back down that way. If i had the chance to move back down there now, I'd jump at it.