First Round Draft Trades

Typically, somewhere in the first Round there is a trade. Not saying I would mind if the Bills traded out of the slot, but I can not see anyone gunning to get our pick. And The Bills are not smart enough to do so. I do think there are three positions that teams will target; Defensive End, Defensive Tackle & Cornerback. This draft class is deep on The D-Line, so I see people at the bottom of the first round seeing where these guys fall. The opportunity to jump up comes when these guys start flying off the board. I can see someone moving up because of this. As for DT. Fairly & Dareus(spelling?)are going in the first round early, so teams might try and get them before they are gone. As for CB's There are only two solid first rounders. Peterson is a talent, and should also be nabbed early, that leaves only Prince Aku-mamma? Who calls their kid Prince. Really? but he will be gone no later than Dallas. I'm just saying, I think there might be a bunch of Trades this year, which is good. It always makes for an entertaining draft. I just prey that the Bills take one of these positions, because most of the good D Positions will be picked over. I would love it if they grabbed either Bowers, Fairly, Daureus, Quinn or Von Miller. Please stay away from QB in the first. you can get a solid QB in the second. Either, Mallet, Locker, Ponder, or Daulton will be there. You always see a good QB slide. Look at last year. I think we should get Locker in the second. That would be a great first two picks: Fairly and Locker. How perfect. but then again this is Buffalo. They will probably pick WR first and a no name CB second. Ughh. I have not been happy about a First round pick since Nate Clements. That was a ways back. too long ago.

Typically, somewhere in the first Round there is a trade. Not saying I would mind if the Bills traded out of the slot, but I can not see anyone gunning to get our pick. And The Bills are not smart enough to do so. I do think there are three positions that teams will target; Defensive End, Defensive Tackle & Cornerback. This draft class is deep on The D-Line, so I see people at the bottom of the first round seeing where these guys fall. The opportunity to jump up comes when these guys start flying off the board. I can see someone moving up because of this. As for DT. Fairly & Dareus(spelling?)are going in the first round early, so teams might try and get them before they are gone. As for CB's There are only two solid first rounders. Peterson is a talent, and should also be nabbed early, that leaves only Prince Aku-mamma? Who calls their kid Prince. Really? but he will be gone no later than Dallas. I'm just saying, I think there might be a bunch of Trades this year, which is good. It always makes for an entertaining draft. I just prey that the Bills take one of these positions, because most of the good D Positions will be picked over. I would love it if they grabbed either Bowers, Fairly, Daureus, Quinn or Von Miller. Please stay away from QB in the first. you can get a solid QB in the second. Either, Mallet, Locker, Ponder, or Daulton will be there. You always see a good QB slide. Look at last year. I think we should get Locker in the second. That would be a great first two picks: Fairly and Locker. How perfect. but then again this is Buffalo. They will probably pick WR first and a no name CB second. Ughh. I have not been happy about a First round pick since Nate Clements. That was a ways back. too long ago.

There's also talented front 7 guys in the 2nd Rd. If we draft a qb, I hope it's the 1st or 4th-7th round. The likelihood of a 2nd qb becoming a stud is far less than a 1st round talent. Locker can't hit a target that isnt moving. Mallet can't move. I don't mind ponder or Dalton, but wouldn't want them in the 2nd round

If we had a chance to move down 10 spots by swapping 1st round picks in this draft, and picking up a couple picks this year and one next, I would consider it.

If we get Ponder or Dalton, I hope it's in the 3rd or fourth rounds. They both played in the Senior game under Gaily, so there is familiarity there. Ponder had a great game. I was watching NFL.com today and saw some highlights of Tom Brady at his combine performance. Wow he looked young. Plus he did not look like he could run or throw that well. Thats why he went late., but who could have predicted that scrauny runt would dominate the Bills for so many years. I hope whatever QB we get pans out and slaps the crap out of everyone else in the division for years to come. I dont care who we get as long as that happens.