Mock draft with trade down.....

Well, to start this thread, if i am the general manager of this team, i obviously have to make the best trades for my team, so based in the trade value chart, the buffalo bills has 3rd overall pick (2,200 pts.) and many teams are in need for cb´s (peterson and amukamura) and wr´s (Green), teams like dallas and detroit seriously need a cb, detroit has already a good defense and already his franchise qb in mathew stafford, so they could be in for a trade with buffalo, and the same with the cowboys that really need a cb, they have his franchise qb with tony romo and has a so-so defense, and they want a cb.... Teams like NE and tenesse want a wide receiver (A.J. Green).

New England with their first 3 picks 17 (950) 28 (660) and 33 (580) = 2190 vs. buffalo 3 (2,200), well obviously this ain´t going to happen, but if they want a wr so bad, they need to give me this.... We all know that we hate the cheatriots and may never do a trade with them, but if they offer me something like this, who knows....

Detroit with their 13 (1150) 44 (460) 75 (215) = 1625 maybe they should give us another 2nd for next year draft.... This team may be the best team to do a trade..... They have a solid defense, they need a shut down corner, they have a good wr´s a franchise qb in mathew stafford, maybe they feel like patrick peterson or amukamura could be their cherry in the cake, and do this trade.....

So with our new picks, my mock should be this.....

With our first round 13 pick, we select CAMERON JORDAN, 3-4 DE, CAL, maybe the best 3-4 DE in this draft, a solid starter for california for 3 years, and a great game in the senior bowl.....

With our second round, 34 pick, we select MARTEZ WILSON, ILB, ILLINOIS, the best ILB on this draft class, with the first two selections we are better in paper vs. the run....

With the other second round, 44 pick (from lions) we select JUSTIN HOUSTON, OLB, GEORGIA, a dynamic pass rusher to compete with moats and merriman...

With our third round, we select NT PHIL TAYLOR OR NT JERREL POWE, We need any of those NT, both are huge, give whoever of these two and i´ll be happy.....

with the other third round, we select G, JOHN MOFFIT, WISCONSIN, One of the best guards on this class, a great senior bowl game.... give me this guard with wood at center and levitre in the other guard, this will be the interior of the line for 5 or more years....

With our fourth round, we select OT, JAMES CARPENTER FROM ALABAMA OR OT MARCUS GILBERT FROM FLORIDA, This two takles could start since day 1 of training camp, and maybe we can grab a starter for years to come with a 4 round pick....

With the other fourth round, we select FB, ILB AND SPECIAL TEAMS ACE OWEN MARECIC FROM STANFORD, yes i know we could have one of the best fb´s in run blocking in corey mcintyre, but this guy for short yardage plays in the backfield with corye in the fullback, we will be dominant in short yardage.....

With the fifth round, we select QB PAT DEVLIN FROM DELAWARE, a qb with some potential to grow into something, but for now a backup better than brohm, and competition for that spot....

With the sixth round, the best cornerback available, rashad carmichael, jalil brown or mario butler.....

And finally with the seventh round, we select ILB MARIO HARVEY FROM MARSHALL, best player available, and good ILB....

Well, free agency may not be available for now, because we dont know if this year will be free agency period or not....

Do you like this mock draft with trades?????

I like it think you addressed a bunch of needs with what should be good value if the players are there. The only glaring one left out is te which I wouldn't mind going the fa route as I feel that's a tough position to project to the pros and is easier to evaluate with a body of work. Also pretty sure taylor won't be there in the 3rd and moffitt may not either.

Lastly I don't understand why, if we are truly trying to build through the draft, there is not more trading down to accumulate picks... and don't tell me its hard it doesn't have to be a first round trade down although that would net the most extra picks can be had whenever you move around.

I like it think you addressed a bunch of needs with what should be good value if the players are there. The only glaring one left out is te which I wouldn't mind going the fa route as I feel that's a tough position to project to the pros and is easier to evaluate with a body of work.

Well, this is because i think we will buy someone in the free agency period, I will love to see in a bills uniform Zach Miller TE oakland raiders, or Kevin Boss TE Giants, both are free agents....

Also pretty sure taylor won't be there in the 3rd and moffitt may not either.

In this case, I doubt about taylor and moffit would be there, too, but i want that positions, if taylor is not there, maybe jerrel powe NT, and if moffit is not there maybe danny watkins OG....

What you think now??????