2 34 Buffalo DeMarcus Love RT Arkansas

3 68 Buffalo Jeremy Beal OLB Oklahoma

4 99 Buffalo Moffit OG Wisconsin

4 121 Buffalo Wayne Daniels ILB TCU

5 130 Buffalo Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

6 164 Buffalo John Clay RBF Wisconsin

7 195 Buffalo Alex Linnenkohl OC Oregon

Stop Drafting TEs!

We have drafted way too many TEs the last few years. TE through FA is the way to go in 2011.

If I had to pick they're all good but I would like C.

I think you guys are really underestimating where some of these guys will go (just my opinion). I think Beal will go early in the 2nd, Casey Mathews Mathews and Moffit in the 3rd, and Clay probably in the 4th. I'd love your draft, just don't think its going to be possible. What do I know though? I'm surprised every year by the draft so who knows.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't ever going to get even to 7-9 again if we don't stop bleeding away the talent we have. We have to keep Whitner, Poz and Florence. Look at who we let go from Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Winfield, Clements, Leonard, jabari Greer....you don't dump such talent and then hope you find replacements in the later rounds of a draft.

We should also take a page from Chicago's book and get agressive in free agency.

We aren't ever going to get even to 7-9 again if we don't stop bleeding away the talent we have. We have to keep Whitner, Poz and Florence. Look at who we let go from Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Winfield, Clements, Leonard, jabari Greer....you don't dump such talent and then hope you find replacements in the later rounds of a draft.

We should also take a page from Chicago's book and get agressive in free agency.

I don't think we have to keep Whitner but we def need to sign Poz and Drayton if we can.

I like draft D the best.

1 3 Buffalo Marcell Dareus DE34 Alabama

2 34 Buffalo DeMarcus Love RT Arkansas

3 68 Buffalo Jeremy Beal OLB Oklahoma

4 99 Buffalo Moffit OG Wisconsin

4 121 Buffalo Wayne Daniels ILB TCU

5 130 Buffalo Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

6 164 Buffalo John Clay RBF Wisconsin

7 195 Buffalo Alex Linnenkohl OC Oregon

Stop Drafting TEs!

We have drafted way too many TEs the last few years. TE through FA is the way to go in 2011.

If I had to pick they're all good but I would like C.

Tell me about Moffitt. Would you move Wood to OC and have Linnenkohl or Hangartner as the backup, or both?

Tell me about Moffitt. Would you move Wood to OC and have Linnenkohl or Hangartner as the backup, or both?

Yes Bell Levitre Wood Moffit Love is the goal.

Linkenkohl can play special teams, and maybe can be versatile enough to be depth at G/C. That Oregon line was quick and strong so he might be able to pull from the guard spot and as a Center he has to understand line calls. The Colts seem to keep drafting College Centers because they're smarter and then move them to Guard.

The hangman always seemed like a stop gap to me when Duke Preston failed. Hangman is a good journey man but he does blow some assignments in a really bad way a few times a game. I really don't see him playing out the 2 years left on his contract.

If Link can't hack it at G then he ends up a 7th round cut. If Wood works out at C in preseason and Link can be depth at G/C and play special teams then even though the guy is a scrapper Hangman would have to hit the road early.

The only question I have is how much of clubhouse leader he has he been to Wood and Levitre, that I don't know and if I were Nix that would influence my decision in making the 7th round pick.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Btw Moffit is only on there because he is Moffit and I am developing a man crush on him. I wouldn't take another guard there and I think Moffit will go earlier than the 4th.

After watching as much Costanzo as I could find all that stood out was how good Moffit is.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The draft i like best w/o trade down

1)3 Buffalo Marcell Dareus DE Alabama

2)34 Buffalo Phil Taylor DT Baylor

3)68 Marcus Gilbert OT Florida

4)99 John Moffit OG Wisconsin

4)121 Kelvin Sheppard Ilb LSU

5)130 Chris White ILB Mississippi St.

6)164 Wayne Daniels OLB TCU

7)195 Marcus Gilchrist FS/CB/KR Clemson