Jets over Steelers...

boyst

I cannot stand the Jets, I think they are classless D-bags who need to go back to Statin Island and party with the Jersey Shore...but...

They are a good team who does what they do very well. They might not have the best talent in every position but I will list only a few factors that I believe will allow the Jets to defeat the Steelers.

• The Jets D-line shuts down the line and can effectively get to the passer with only 4 men.
  • The Jets have the personel to play man coverage tight to the WR's and the ability to jamb the WR's
  • Their front 4 allows the LB's to protect against the pass
  • It is Pittsburgh's passing game that wins them ball games, their running game benefits
  • The Steelers line is not as good as the Patriots (although, according to stats, they're nearly the same).
  • Their running game is predictable, running to the strongside, which is the best part of the Jets defense.
  • Two top defenses in the NFL, with the Steelers having the best, the offense must win and I do not see Mike Tomlin being able to pull the punches that Rex Ryan will be able to pull
  • Special teams wins ball games, the Jets have the top combination of returners in the league
  • Mark Sanchez doesn't make mistakes, he's kept on a short leash
  • There are a few veterans on that team who panned out as gold nuggets

I really feel crazy about calling this a Jets win and I am not trying to take away from the Steelers. I hate to have the hype machines win another game, but if they face the Bears then they will get systematically broken down by their running game and it still might not be enough, and if it is the Packers I think it will be close. Anyone else with me?