Your favorite Bills Christmas Present

southernbill

#7 Flutie Bills Jersey. I wore it to Bears-Colts superbowl in Miami a few years ago and had a ton of high fives and compliments. Some things just never go out of style.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

It was 1992, I was 14 years old and was visiting my aunt in Buffalo (I grew up in Erie) and she surprised me with tickets to my first Bills game. It was against Denver and we played the two-headed monster of Tommy Maddox and Shawn Moore. Elway was out with an injury. I think the Bills were coming off a 2 game losing streak and the Bills had a play in the 2nd quarter where Kelly took the snap and tossed it to Thurman, who then handed it off to Andre Reed on a reverse, then Reed threw it back to Kelly and he hit Don Beebe for a wide open 65 yard TD. I will never forget the feeling I had that day. Best Xmas present ever.

Edited by machinegun12

This year - I had an old Flutie jersey and my wife sneaked it out of my drawer and had it sent to Doug and he autographed the front of it over the #7 with a brief message to me. She knew somebody that has worked with Doug before and got it done through him. I know the person too but never considered asking him to have Doug sign it. Very cool and Doug was a good sport about it.

Edited by Mr Info

#7 Flutie Bills Jersey. I wore it to Bears-Colts superbowl in Miami a few years ago and had a ton of high fives and compliments. Some things just never go out of style.

Got a Bills warm-up suit that I used to wear religiously when I was a gym rat (twenty something years ago). Don't even know where it is now . . .