The Jets have nothing to play for

1B4IDie

So the Jets are in the playoffs and lost to the Ravens but beat the Steelers.

The Steelers will beat up the Browns in week 17 and win the AFC North.

Meaning the Jets are stuck at the #6 seed win or lose.

I was looking forward to the possibility of the Bills knocking the Hard Knocks Jets out of the playoffs.

For the first time this season the Bills quit. They quit against the Pats in the second quarter, body language, attitude, and play all looked defeated.

Usually by week 13 watching the Bills is too painful to bear. This year they lasted to the 1st quarter of week 16 until they gave up.

The Jets game is meaningless, I fully expect another half arsed effort against the Jets back ups.

Week 17 will be the first game I'm skipping.

Let the draft talk continue . . .

I like Bowers at #4

Edited by Why So Serious?

I'll still be watching because it's football, the Bills are on, and I'd like to see if there is a concerted effort from these guys. I doubt that they've quit on the season - if they did, we would have seen blowouts against Baltimore, KC, & Pittsburgh. I didn't watch yesterday, but I'll venture to guess that they had no answer for the Patriots and everything they attempted to do made it look like they had quit.

If Gailey is worth his salt, he'll keep these guys motivated. If nothing else, you see what type of character these players have when there's nothing to play for.

I'll still be watching because it's football, the Bills are on, and I'd like to see if there is a concerted effort from these guys. I doubt that they've quit on the season - if they did, we would have seen blowouts against Baltimore, KC, & Pittsburgh. I didn't watch yesterday, but I'll venture to guess that they had no answer for the Patriots and everything they attempted to do made it look like they had quit.

If Gailey is worth his salt, he'll keep these guys motivated. If nothing else, you see what type of character these players have when there's nothing to play for.

What does week 1-15 have anything to do with this? I never said they quit in those games.

They did quit against the Pats, they didn't have a problem moving the ball they had a problem holding on to the ball. It was the Bills that gave the game away. Through turnovers and drops. As well as a lack of effort to stop the Run. Run defense is about will. The Bills will was broken.

The Bills aren't on in my area, I can't get the Dish and I have to make a big effort to get to a location and back to watch them.

Much more of an effort than they put in on Sunday.

Edited by Why So Serious?