2010 Bills vs 2009 Bills

Dorkington

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• 2010 Bills
    • 2009 Bills
    • Tie

2010 has been a weird year. We started out looking absolutely atrocious on all sides of the ball. Then we hit the bye week, and came out taking it to teams we had no business playing with, and losing by 3 points. We beat a few bad teams, and one team that had a small chance at the playoffs.

Last year, was a year of chaos, but we had a better record (unless 2010 wins out), based on defense and special teams.

So...

Who would win?

2010 has been a weird year. We started out looking absolutely atrocious on all sides of the ball. Then we hit the bye week, and came out taking it to teams we had no business playing with, and losing by 3 points. We beat a few bad teams, and one team that had a small chance at the playoffs.

Last year, was a year of chaos, but we had a better record (unless 2010 wins out), based on defense and special teams.

So...

Who would win?

Do we have Fitz or Trent as QB on the 2009 team? Either way I vote for 2010, this team plays with a passion and excitement that would win over Jauron's robots any-day.

Do we have Fitz or Trent as QB on the 2009 team? Either way I vote for 2010, this team plays with a passion and excitement that would win over Jauron's robots any-day.

Not sure if it really matters. Fitz and Edwards performed about the same in 2009, no?

So...

Who would win?

Well, if we are considering the 2009 led Jauron Bills, the 2010 team would destroy them. If we are considering after Fewell took over, probably wouldn't be such a blow out, but 2010 would still win out.

Not sure if it really matters. Fitz and Edwards performed about the same in 2009, no?

I'm not sure how the stats rack up but there was an immediate difference on the offensive side of the ball once Fitz took over. It showed the difference in their styles, captain check down vs amish gunslinger.

No, I believe Fitz was 5-4 when taking the majority of snaps while Edwards was 1-6.

I don't want to turn this thread into an Edwards vs Fitzpatrick argument/debate/thread, so I'll just throw some stats out, and who the victories came against.

Fitz definitely participated in more victories. Whether he was responsible for them, I'll leave that to others.

You all can decide who your QB is in this poll, its just a silly poll. :)

----

Ryan Fitzpatrick (5-4 record - .535 SOS)

G	CMP	ATT	PCT	YDS	AVG	TD	LNG	INT	FUM	RAT
10	127	227	55.9	1422	6.3	9	98	10	2	69.7

Trent Edwards (1-5 record - .521 SOS)

8	110	183	60.1	1169	6.4	6	46	7	1	73.8

---------

Ryan Fitzpatrick (4-8 record - .554 SOS)

12	237	404	58.7	2749	6.8	23	65	12	3	85.9

Trent Edwards (0-2 - .536 SOS)

2	29	52	55.8	241	4.6	1	31	2	0	58.3

(God he was horrible this year, :lol:)

Edited by Dorkington

I think this would be a better poll asking about the 08 or 07 Bills but I voted 2010 anyway. As I have said in other threads. The 10 Bills would win. They would simply run all over them, with a couple of good pass plays to get the score up a little bit. The D from last year (or the year before) would get tired from not getting off the field and a 8 minute drive would put them away in the 4th quarter. Final 13 - 30