Adrian Peterson out and Favre in.

With this being week 1 of fantasy playoffs and Adrian being a top 3 pick in almost every draft I wonder how many out there will lose because of this.

Also the ageless wonder is starting, I see this ending poorly for him on the frozen tundra.

I'm down 6 and had AP starting tonight... :wallbash: At least it will be an early night now.

Your glass is so half empty. How many just won and are going to the Championship!

:thumbsup:

Plus 1--I was up by 18, but my opponent had Peterson starting. Not sure he would have scored 18, but it probably would have been close. As they say, a W is a W.....

I won one league and was in the championship in another. I was down 11 and started Peterson- and it cost me that championship. My two backups both would of won it for me (Lynch had 13 and Bush had 14). It cost me $600. So anticlimatic.

Edited by Pete

With this being week 1 of fantasy playoffs and Adrian being a top 3 pick in almost every draft I wonder how many out there will lose because of this.

Also the ageless wonder is starting, I see this ending poorly for him on the frozen tundra.

Not really sure why they started Favre, is there some other bone he needed to have broken?