Frank Beemer

The Sayers comparison was mentioned all weekend by several TV commentators. It's dead on. Sayers could run like lightning, changing direction on a dime and never reduce his speed. Reggie Bush is the closest thing I've ever seen to him. He is the most sensational player in College football. I've seen about 7 of his games and he just produces highlight material every week. The UCLA game showed what a star he truely is. Only a Sophmore.

He'll come out in 2006. Should be the #1 overall pick.

The Sayers comparison was mentioned all weekend by several TV commentators. It's dead on. Sayers could run like lightning, changing direction on a dime and never reduce his speed. Reggie Bush is the closest thing I've ever seen to him. He is the most sensational player in College football. I've seen about 7 of his games and he just produces highlight  material every week. The UCLA game showed what a star he truely is. Only a Sophmore.

He'll come out in 2006. Should be the #1 overall pick.

154229[/snapback]

I missed the UCLA game. I was watching Auburn/Tennessee. Damnit.

LMAO Bush this bush that. He is a good player no doubt, but Peterson is a guy that could play in the pros now. 1800 yards rushing? 15TD's? The kid is over 6' tall, around 230 and can break 80+ yard runs and leave the DB's sitting.

But then again, I would expect no less ignorance from this board.

Peterson won't win this year. A freshman won't win if there are competitive candidates who have done their time. I'd say Bush or Leinart.

154263[/snapback]

Time? WTF does 'time' have to do with it. Either you are the best THIS year or you aren't. This isn't a lifetime achievement award. If it is just hand it to white now and be done with it.

BTW...even my 13 year old saw AP get snubbed for best RB by a guy he out performed this year...even on the same field.

ICE, you are fuggin ridiculous (as if this statement needed to be made). You accuse so many here of being homers and blindly following the Bills. I have never seen someone make as many stupid and ridiculous claims reagrding a sports team as you do with OU. Last year you claimed OU could beat the Bills. (I guess then that since OU lost to Kansas St. and LSU that both those teams could beat Buffalo too huh?) Now you claim that Adrian Peterson has outperformed Cedric Benson?? Lets see how the facts hold up.

AP Stats:

YPG:141.8

TDs: 15

Avg. 5.9

Rec: 2

YDs: 6

TDs: 0

CB Stats:*

YPG: 160.4

TDs: 19

Avg. 5.8

Rec: 22

YDs: 179

TDs: 1

*Cedric Benson played one less game than Adrian Peterson.

So how exactly does AP outperform Cedric? The one instance where he outperformed him was in their head to head matchup. And if you want to argue that Texas has anywhere near that same defense that OU has, then you are even crazier.

Do you even check your sh-- out before you spout off?