Pick up Shawn Crable LB

peanuts

We need to bring him in at least for a tryout. Any thoughts??

Why? The guy appears to be just another scrap heap player with a history of injuries in previous seasons. We don't need to bring him in. Please elaborate on why we NEED to bring him in. It's not like we can use him to learn anything that would help us beat the Patriots.

Why? The guy appears to be just another scrap heap player with a history of injuries in previous seasons. We don't need to bring him in. Please elaborate on why we NEED to bring him in. It's not like we can use him to learn anything that would help us beat the Patriots.

Because we need all the help we can get @ LB. The guy is 6'5" 240 and runs a 4.6 -40. I would have to say he is better than Ellison. Poz has had numerous injuries and he is starting of us now... This seems like a simple no lose situation.

I assume if there's a reason to bring him in, they will. I'd rather they see what they have in Moats before bringing in another unknown. Same with the kid they just signed off Tampa's practice squad.

Edited by JPS

Because we need all the help we can get @ LB. The guy is 6'5" 240 and runs a 4.6 -40. I would have to say he is better than Ellison. Poz has had numerous injuries and he is starting of us now... This seems like a simple no lose situation.

If he were 265 I'd be interested. We don't need another featherweight out there.

Let's see what Mo-Ats Moots. Mo-Ats. Can do.

"Quiet back there I've taken enough guff from you all day. "

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood