Hey John Wawrow

I loved your AP recap of the game and how you ended it with the chants that you heard coming from the fans. I wasn't able to watch the game because I was traveling. But, after having read multiple recaps of the game, the crowd has been mentioned prominently in the articles. It has made be psyched to be a fan! It would be great if the rest of the games sold out because of the message that it would send to the rest of the country: That we will reward effort and hard work by showing up to the games. Hey, people gave up after the awful home game against the Jets (I think), because the team looked like it gave up. The team noticed, didn't like what the feeling, and they turned things around because they care. They are a completely new team and the fans are appreciative. Ultimately, this shows that we are savvy fans, and customers for that matter, and that is something to be proud of. That can't be said for every market. There is no way that the NFL moves a team with a fan base like ours. I'm psyched that yesterday was a good display of why Buffalo matters.