George Catavolos

I was just wondering how anyone else thought about firing George Edwards and promoting George Catavolos. I know Catavolos has not been a coordinator but, he has 26 years of experience and his secondary for the most part does well every year. I don't think Edwards will be fired but, if it were to happen I think Catavolos should be given a chance to prove what he can do. Any thoughts?

I was just wondering how anyone else thought about firing George Edwards and promoting George Catavolos. I know Catavolos has not been a coordinator but, he has 26 years of experience and his secondary for the most part does well every year. I don't think Edwards will be fired but, if it were to happen I think Catavolos should be given a chance to prove what he can do. Any thoughts?

Thoughts:

1. Edwards is working with quite possibly the worst front 7 in the history of the Bills franchise.

2. Edwards deserves a full year. Firing him sends a bad message to any aspiring young coach who might be considered in the future. Chan brought him here and Chan needs to work with him.

3. If Edwards is replaced after the season then lets bring in someone with a proven and successful track record. I say no to Catavolos.