too aggressive ?

Just read article at buffalobills.com where Fitz said:

“Great play call by Chan,” said Ryan Fitzpatrick of the interception play. “We wanted to get the ball down the field. Obviously it was a little bit short. And that was the difference in the game. That play right there was the one that I don’t know if it would’ve iced it or not, but I would’ve liked to hit that to Stevie. It’s unfortunate for the guys. They played hard.”

“We’d been setting it up the whole ball game. They had been biting and biting and coming closer and we had set it up and had the opportunity and just didn’t make the play. I didn’t want to go conservative there. I wasn’t going to do that. Our guys worked too hard and we had a chance to hit the big play. We just couldn’t make the play.”

I am all for being agressive and I think Fitz is great at it but sometimes you have to know when to dial it back a little. We had the lead we just needed to get a first down or positive play not a touchdown on that play. Hopefully Fitz use his great smarts and translates it into wisdom, you can't go 100mph all the time or you will eventually end up in the ditch.