Von Miller

Nasty

My vote is in for next year's NFL draft. Whatever we do in the first round (hopefully the best QB available Luck or Mallet) we choose DE Von Miller in the second. This guy is a beast when on the field. I say he will go to the second due to nagging high ankle sprain he suffered in the offseason. But I tell you when you watch this guy play he is a pass rushing machine. The Aggies play the same style of defense the Bills play also (back and forth between the 3-4 and the 4-3). They list him as the Joker on the A&M roster at 6-3 243 he does have room to grow but I have seen him line up as the OLB and the DE in the 3-4, and of course the DE in the 4-3 and he always brings it. He is a beast and the opposing Offense has to plan for him which frees up other guys to rush as well. He played an awesome game last night against the Sooners. Dominant!! The Sooners couldn't stop him all game long and his motor never stops even after the Sooners ran over 100 offensive plays. He made a tackle on the 4th and goal against argueably the best TD machine in College football RB Murray not once but twice (once from the 1 foot line which was a game changer). Murray didn't stand a chance. Anyway this guy is a beast. I think he will drop due to the high ankle sprain and numbers aside this guy is a "FOOTBALL PLAYER."