Did Mularkey challenge T. Henry's 4th...

tornado681

You know...if we had scored say 1 or two MORE times..it wouldn't be an issue would it?

Everyone harps on 1 play. What about the rest of the game when we couldnt score on the Raiders. THAT folks is why we lost.

You know...if we had scored say 1 or two MORE times..it wouldn't be an issue would it?

Everyone harps on 1 play. What about the rest of the game when we couldnt score on the Raiders. THAT folks is why we lost.

153018[/snapback]

That and every goddamn penalty in the rule book called against us.

That and every goddamn penalty in the rule book called against us.

153022[/snapback]

Then be good enough to score in spite of the penalties. Dude I am sorry I have NEVER Accepted that way of thinking. Back when the Bills were going to superbowls refs tried to stick it too us. Guess what? We scored again, and again and AGAIN! If we had scored on ONE friggin more possession in Oakland we win. We didn't.

Then be good enough to score in spite of the penalties. Dude I am sorry I have NEVER Accepted that way of thinking. Back when the Bills were going to superbowls refs tried to stick it too us. Guess what? We scored again, and again and AGAIN!  If we had scored on ONE friggin more possession in Oakland we win. We didn't.

153027[/snapback]

Good for you. I guess Im not a winner like you.

time to move on... it was not ruled a td and the bills lost. If you're gonna bring this up, let's go back to New England about 6 or 7 years ago, the famous "just give it te em" game.

wooda, cooda, shooda.... but didn't... end of story

Then be good enough to score in spite of the penalties. Dude I am sorry I have NEVER Accepted that way of thinking. Back when the Bills were going to superbowls refs tried to stick it too us. Guess what? We scored again, and again and AGAIN!  If we had scored on ONE friggin more possession in Oakland we win. We didn't.

153027[/snapback]

never surrender, never quit...it is so funny how much of a laughingstock you have become on this board...people actually used to respect your thoughts, now you are a joke....

Down run at the foaline against OAK?  I was just thinking about early Bills games this season and I remember seeing a replay where it appeared to show the ball over the goaline.  Or was MM out of challenges?  Or would he have lost?

152959[/snapback]

Back to the original question.........

No challenge. CBS coverage did not show the replay to the end until long after the play had ended and the game had moved on, so the coaches did not get to see the run finished in the endzone and unless they saw the whole replay there was no way they could have challenged the play on what was shown.

Hopefully it will not matter if the Bills win out and are able to get into the playoffs regardless.

153027[/snapback]

We did score on a penalty that was never called wrong! Holding in the endzone by the TE Williams. The league apologized for messing that one up too.

Ice, I think it would be better if you didn't post. You come off sounding like an idiot.