It all starts up front....

Boatdrinks

I know folks in B-Lo love to oversimplify and blame the QB for every problem on the O. They love to credit the QB for a D that wins games as well. But those who know football know it starts with the O-line. EVERY problem is traceable back to it's roots in the trenches. There is no better predictor of a games outcome thanwho's winning the war in the trenches, where the real ball is played. Win that battle and good things happen. Lose it, and turnovers, penalties-and losses- pile up. News flash... WE SUCK UP FRONT! Jennings is our best o-lineman and he does no good on the sideline-the RJ of our Oline. Villarial is solid, but you can't win when your strongest guy is a Guard. Not sure why anyone was impressed with our run blocking- The holes we manage to create close in an instant and that's not long enough for a hesitant McGahee. We need Henry to have any chance of success on the ground. If the run blocking continues to be poor, we're looking at a lot of 2nd and 3rd and longs. That's when the dogs are turned loose and our QB, ANY QB goes dowen in a swarm of enemy jerseys. A pretty good D and some decent skill players are going to go to waste because we have no offensive line. TD has failed us in this regard. So while I want to be optimistic , I cannot when I look at our line. The Colts are an average D upfront, with the exception of Freeney, and they kicked our AS*! We will be luck to be 4-12 with this group, I'm afraid. B)