For all the whining about our defensive players...

Dorkington

Didn't we have an OK defense last year with basically the same group of players?

Specifically, didn't we have a pretty stellar secondary?

I think coaching is to blame for our defense, not our players... our players aren't *GREAT* but they certainly shouldn't be the worst defense in the league.

How long until Edwards (DC) is changed out? Or until we go back to the Tampa-2/4-3 system? Do you think either should happen?

Didn't we have an OK defense last year with basically the same group of players?

Specifically, didn't we have a pretty stellar secondary?

I think coaching is to blame for our defense, not our players... our players aren't *GREAT* but they certainly shouldn't be the worst defense in the league.

How long until Edwards (DC) is changed out? Or until we go back to the Tampa-2/4-3 system? Do you think either should happen?

I think both should happen. Even Kelsay managaed a few sacks and tackles near the line of scrimmage playing the 4-3 last year. This season he looks like oldest, slowest linebacker to ever play in the NFL. (although I was happy for him and his hustle and fumble recovery late in the game - the guy really does have a high motor, unfortunately he just doesn't have the speed and quickness to play OLB.)

I know we don't have the best talent on defense, but they don't ever seem to be in the right place at the right time. i think that is the fault of the Defensive scheme which comes from the D coordinator. We need ore talent, of that there is no debate, but we also need to fit our scheme to this group. Changing d-coordinators now is not the best answer, but lining up someone for next year should start now.