Nice LBs just around the corner

Doug Hogue and Derell Smith would be nice pickups for our LB corps maybe in 3 to 5 th rounds. They have been solid against the pass and run at Suracuse this year. Hogue, a converted tailback and Smith I beleive was originally a FB would give us tougness and skill as well as speed compared to what we have now in our Kelsay led guys.

Doug Hogue and Derell Smith would be nice pickups for our LB corps maybe in 3 to 5 th rounds. They have been solid against the pass and run at Suracuse this year. Hogue, a converted tailback and Smith I beleive was originally a FB would give us tougness and skill as well as speed compared to what we have now in our Kelsay led guys.

Never seen them play. Do they have the size to play and how have they played against ranked teams?

can someone merge the two threads together.

Way too early to talk about who will be available in the 3rd to 5th rounds...these guys could go off and put up huge numbers in the combine, or someone else could do likewise, and these guys could die and be available as UDFA

Edited by Endless Ike