Cowherd

I am driving to work and Colin said he has a inside NFL story that will make a fan base a little uncomfortable. I will miss the story now because I have to walk in to work.. If anybody knows what he is talking about and can let me know I would appreciate it.

I saw this just in time, i am listening now but i havent heard him say anything interested just yet ( i stream the radio online at work and they dont care so i am lucky ) i will keep you posted. If it is anything good I am sure he won't mention it until before the next break)

Wow what a waste of time. It is about Joe Flaco. I guess coaches are figuring out that he is slow in his progressions. Coaches are worried he has "hit a wall" in his development. The word is if the first option isn't their, he bails to ray rice. this is from a supposed GREAT source. I guess they found out that Joe and Trent were practicing together :lol:

Wow what a waste of time. It is about Joe Flaco. I guess coaches are figuring out that he is slow in his progressions. Coaches are worried he has "hit a wall" in his development. The word is if the first option isn't their, he bails to ray rice. this is from a supposed GREAT source. I guess they found out that Joe and Trent were practicing together :lol:

Or that they're twins. I mean, they look exactly like one another (before Trent grew out his hair).