This Is the Worst Team I Have Ever Seen

Nasty

As I sit on my couch and watch the game on my NFL ticket I could not believe how bad we are (an yes I say we cause I pay for the NFL ticket to watch the Bills play so to me that is being part of the team and buying the NFL product). The offensive line sucks, the secondary sucks, special teams sucks, linebackers suck, our recievers sucks, and yes Fitzpatrick sucks. I want to see more rookies play in two weeks. I want to see Wang at right tackle (like I have said in a previous statement) and Wood to center with Urbik at right guard. (Bell, Lavetri, Wood, Urbik, Wang) That is the line right there and they can finish out the season and have some gel going into next season. I am tired of seeig Fitzpatrick throw ducks out there. Lets see what Brohm can do now. At least Brohm has an upside Fitz has already leveled out, plus he always puts the ball high. Carrington at DE instead of Stroud. Maybin should be used the same way Mathews is used for the Packers (blitz, blitz, blitz). We are the worst on third downs also, it could be third and 20 and I just know we will blow it, 3rd and 6, 3rd, and 4, it doesn't matter we will blow it. Same goes for our offense we can't convert jack. I am so disappointed. It doesnt even look like the Bills practice the plays during the week that they will run on Sunday. And stay with the hot hand JACKSON if we stuck with him it would have been a different ball game today he was pumped. The only good thing is we will probably get the first pick in next years draft, then the league goes on strike and we get the first pick in 2012 also with rookie salary cap so they can't hold out. Thoughts.

As I sit on my couch and watch the game on my NFL ticket I could not believe how bad we are (an yes I say we cause I pay for the NFL ticket to watch the Bills play so to me that is being part of the team and buying the NFL product). The offensive line sucks, the secondary sucks, special teams sucks, linebackers suck, our recievers sucks, and yes Fitzpatrick sucks. I want to see more rookies play in two weeks. I want to see Wang at right tackle (like I have said in a previous statement) and Wood to center with Urbik at right guard. (Bell, Lavetri, Wood, Urbik, Wang) That is the line right there and they can finish out the season and have some gel going into next season. I am tired of seeig Fitzpatrick throw ducks out there. Lets see what Brohm can do now. At least Brohm has an upside Fitz has already leveled out, plus he always puts the ball high. Carrington at DE instead of Stroud. Maybin should be used the same way Mathews is used for the Packers (blitz, blitz, blitz). We are the worst on third downs also, it could be third and 20 and I just know we will blow it, 3rd and 6, 3rd, and 4, it doesn't matter we will blow it. Same goes for our offense we can't convert jack. I am so disappointed. It doesnt even look like the Bills practice the plays during the week that they will run on Sunday. And stay with the hot hand JACKSON if we stuck with him it would have been a different ball game today he was pumped. The only good thing is we will probably get the first pick in next years draft, then the league goes on strike and we get the first pick in 2012 also with rookie salary cap so they can't hold out. Thoughts.

Yes the Bills are bad but they did score 26 points. Fred Jackson can play running back. Fitzpatrick is not terrible, he throws a few bad passes but did throw 3 TD's and had one of the best days for a Bills QB since Bledsoe. The real problem is this defense. Not sure about the DC but have to live with it till this team gets true 3-4 linebackers. I would start the young linebackers we drafted and left Kelsey and Ellis come off the bench, it can't hurt. I would change Green for Wang or Urbik for now. We would need a whole training camp to make all the changes you want.

Fitzpatrick is not terrible, he throws a few bad passes but did throw 3 TD's and had one of the best days for a Bills QB since Bledsoe

Let's not forget most of those yards were in the fourth quarter when the Bills were down and we had to throw the ball. Fitzpatrick is nothing more then a backup quarterback.

Who the heck is that Howard bum playing OT. Did they pick him out of the stands.

He played for Chan at Georgia Tech. So did recent acquisition Mansfield Wrotto.

Coaches like to get former players on their roster. Chuck Knox brought a bunch of ex-Rams to the Bills in the late 70s & early 80s. Unfortunately, Gailey is getting guys who played at GT instead of from a winning NFL team.